Door Supervisors can often be the difference between a venue which is successful and one which is struggling to attract the right type of customer. Our Professional SIA Door Supervisors are well-known for their positive and outgoing attitude, flexibility and reliability, high standard of personal presentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high levels of experience in search procedures and customer-facing role. Having supplied Door Supervisors to some of London’s leading venues we have built up knowledge, expertise and a wealth of experience within the security industry, helping us to understand the needs of your business. By working closely with our clients to understand their individual needs and specific brands, Spartan Services can provide the personnel and professional management expertise to enhance our clients business and fulfil the customer’s experience.
The following are included as part of the roles and responsibilities of our Door Supervisors.
• Facilitate the smooth running and operation of the venue.
• Control entry and exit of the venue and all fire exits.
• To maintain the venues search policy, professionally and politely.
• To ensure that patrons have a positive experience in a safe environment.
• Assisting customers where required and dealing with their concerns.
• Observing the behavior of customers in the venue and maintaining the venues code of practice and conduct, by dealing appropriately and safely with those who are causing offence and potential danger or risk to themselves or others.
• To ensure that licensing laws are upheld to prevent any criminal offences occurring in the venue.
• To provide management with the support they need during the operation of the venue
All of our Door Supervisors complete regular in-house training. The training includes conflict management, control and restraint and emergency first aid. We invest in all of our employees, by equipping them with all the skills they may need working as a door supervisor we ensure they are adequately prepared. Our in-house instructors are elite to the security industry; with exceptional security backgrounds they know exactly what to train our staff in. All training is regularly updated to ensure every bit of legislation is being adhered to.
You benefit from our services as we avoid complacency by setting ourselves high targets – this ensures that we continuously improve our Door Supervision standards, we strive to provide the highest standards of service to your venue. We work closely with you to establish what your requirements are, as this is unique from venue to venue. By ensuring that our door supervisors are perfectly suited to your environment we can provide you with a team which performs well and reaches the high targets expected of them.