Spartan Services provides a proactive, professional rapid residential response service to its clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Focusing on providing an affordable, professional and reliable rapid response service for you and your family. Spartan Services has built an un-rivalled service for its clients and has earned the respect and trust of communities throughout Surrey and Hampshire.
Our mobile security patrol provides a professional service with our uniformed response officers and distinctly liveried vehicles. To ensure each client receives optimum service we limit the premises we protect, this is to always ensure we are available to respond to your alarm without delay.
Spartan Services understands that entrusting your family and home security to us is not something to take lightly, which is why we provide a free security survey which gives us the opportunity to meet with yourselves to put your mind at ease. Everything in our power will be done to protect your home from vandalism, burglary and household malfunctions.
After our security survey we will personally tailor each contract to the client’s specifications and the alarm systems needs.
As part of our service we can provide the following:
- The trusted Spartan Services warning signs will be displayed outside the property
- Response team on route minutes after notification.
- Experienced tradesmen on call e.g. plumbers, electricians etc
Our response team have a vast knowledge of the areas in which they work giving ensuring maximum efficiency when responding to call outs.
Spartan Services also provides vacant property security from the time of your holiday departure with scheduled and daily physical security foot patrols conducted around the clock during the daytime as well as during the silent hours.
- Random physical walk around, this is an external inspection of the home at night and in the day.
- We remove absence indicators – for example mail/parcels, these are secured at the main office and returned to you on your arrival back home.
- We meet and greet any approved visitors at the house whilst you are away.
- If you have a house sitter or someone feeding the cats for example, we offer courtesy calls to ensure the security of the house.
- We inspect all external lights to ensure that they carry out the nightly function of activating and to make sure that they haven’t been tampered with.
- Once the dust bin has been emptied we wheel it back onto the grounds.
- We check on all vehicles that are left on the premises.
- Immediate and direct liaison with emergency services if required